Sunday, March 6, 2011

30 Days of Truth: Day 5

Day 5: Something you hope to do in your life. 


There is a lot of things I want to accomplish in my life. I want to have a successful marriage and have (and possibly foster/adopt) children. I want to travel and experience other cultures. I want to find my passion in life. What I want to do most is make a difference.. as lame as that sounds. 


Once I get my own act together my dream would be to be able to open up my own animal shelter with a thrift store to help with costs. It would be great to also run a spay/neuter/vaccination clinic and help people who love their pets but would have to give them up otherwise due to financial reasons.


There are a lot of things I want to do with my life and would like to write about but right now one of them is sleep.


Goodnight! 

No comments: