Thursday, March 3, 2011

30 Days of Truth: Day 1

Today's truth: Something you hate about yourself.


Just one thing? Or could this be my longest post? If I had to pick one thing I would say it would be my lack of self-esteem/confidence. I have other areas that are lacking but I think this is what holds me back most in life.


It's what keeps me from trying new things or completing new things I've just started. It's the reason I haven't gone back to school, the reason I'm so uncomfortable with going to new places or meeting new people. It's also the reason I hate dressing up, trying to look pretty or do anything out of the normal for me. It's easy not to draw any attention to yourself when you don't try to accomplish anything.


Fortunately, this is something that I am slowly by surely trying to work on(along with many other issues - ha!). 

No comments: