Tuesday, March 29, 2011

30 Days of Truth: Day 11


I've been slacking on here again but not without reason! Sunday we completely rearranged our bedroom, Monday the gym, Thursday another appointment with the therapist and Friday another appointment with the orthopedist. Saturday I completely cleaned out the fridge. Sunday I cooked and cleaned, Monday 2 hours at the gym!

At my appointment on Thursday, one of the goals I've set for myself is to get some sort of routine back in my life. Something else that I'm working on is doing things in moderation. Right now it's usually all or nothing. It's like I set myself up for failure. For example, I won't clean for a while, feel guilty, try to accomplish everything in one day then feel guilty again that I wasn't able to do what I set out to (even if it was a completely unreasonable goal). This cycle has been going on for a while.

Now I've decided to start going to the gym Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays whenever possible. Once I've been doing that for a little while, start to incorporate other things that I need to be doing on a regular basis. So we went last night and I think I pushed myself a little too far so today I am paying for it. I just hope that I feel alright enough tomorrow to be able to go.

Day 11: Something people seem to compliment you the most on.

I would say it's my insight/honesty. I'm pretty good at reading people; maybe that's why I don't like most of them. haha I like to think the small amount of people I surround myself with are genuin. I also like to think that I know how they are, what they're feeling and how to act when they're feeling a certain way. I can be clueless once in a while but I usually know if something is up.

I don't like to beat around the bush or sugarcoat things. Don't ask me my opinion if you don't want me to get straight to the point and tell you exactly what I'm thinking. And when people ask me for advice, that's why. They know I'm going to tell them the truth, not what I think they want to hear. It can backfire on me at times but it's something I guess I can be proud of.

1 comment:

Billy said...

The only problem Ive had with this is some of the people Id like to see and be with of so full of shit I cant help myself to tell them so..;-)